Thursday 29 October 2015

Frst Steps of Body Adornment

Once I had looked and decided
what style and idea I wanted to go with as a piece of adornment using fold forming I made a test piece to see what it looked like and its fit.
This piece of adornment would fit onto the wearers wrist as demonstrated.
 
This is a fellow artist (Andy) being a model for a number of my pieces, you can see the piece that I have just mentioned on his fore-arm my first colour experiment around his wrist, two of my experimental pieces on his finger and thumb and also another piece that I created as body adornment place over his upper-arm
this piece was made to fit to my upper arm and is the biggest piece of fold forming I have made to date but due to the material only being 0.5mm thick copper it is very light.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment