Thursday 29 October 2015

Natural Armored Animals

These are 2 animals that i took inspiration from for some of my work. The upper image is of a pangolin or armoured anteater who's armour is supposedly strong enof to protect it from the bit of a lion, and the bottom photo is of an armadillo who's armour has been proved by a story in the news where a man in the USA shot at an armadillo with a revolver and the bullet deflected of the armour and hit the man in the leg which I think proves the armours strength.

This is what these animals inspired me to create I have had many comments from my colleges saying how much it looks like an armadillo I would like to hear what you think does it look like an armadillo and if not please leave a comment and tell me what you think it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment